1991-2021 "30 YEARS ON THE ROAD"
Los Fastidios born in Verona (north east of Italy) in late 1991 led by Enrico (he is also the founder of the indipendent label KOB Records).
The Los Fastidios sound is a powerful melodic streetska&punk which mixes classical 80’s British Punk-Oi! sounds with a lot of skanking moments and some reggae, rock'n'roll and a touch of pop, sung in italian and english with some touches in french, spanish and german languages.
The lyrics come from the most cheerful street situations to more serious and involved matters which deal with social problems, against racism and any form of discrimination, for the human and animal rights, for freedom and against the capitalistic and oppressive system.
During the years, Los Fastidios have archieved great number of anti-racist intiatives and social causes,by taking part in various support gigs with collections in favour of Chiapas, Mapuche, Palestine, for the workers, against racism, for the animal rights, against war, against capitalism and neoliberism...
Los Fastidios is a really energic and active live band, always on the roads of the world. The band has made a lot of tours, thanks to which they travelled all over Italy, but also in Germany, France, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Usa, Lithuania, Latvia, Croatia, Slovakia, England, Belgium, Spain, Hungary, Denmark, Slovenia, Serbia, Euskadi, Sweden, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Eire, Ulster, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Greece, Israel, Brazil, Mexico, Chile and Canada, playing in a lot of important venues and festivals. More than 100 shows every year, sharing the stage also with really importants bands of the world punk and ska scene. Thanks to these gigs the band grew up everywhere and every year in the world, receiving really great tour/shows reviews.
Since the beginning of 2019 Elisa Dixan (tourmanager of the band since 2012) is also regular guest on stage with the band for singing some songs. Elisa Dixan released two 7" EP in 2018 and 2019 titled "Elisa Dixan Sings Los Fastidios" Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, including some old Los Fastidios songs sung by her. Since 2019 he has participated in all the subsequent record productions of the band.
In March 2020 the band was forced to stop the tour because of Covid19, but still managed during the lockdown to record 12 acoustic songs for as many videos shared during the quarantine, which will be collected, at the great request of the loyal audience, in the album "From Lockdown to the World" released in August 2020 and produced by Kob Records in collaboration with Potencial Hardcore (E) and supported by Fire and Flames (D), Lonsdale (D), Relco London (UK), True Rebel Store (D), Larsen Productions (F) and Prof Sny Vinyl (CZ).
1991-2021 30 YEARS ON THE ROAD !!!! 2021 is the year of the 30th anniversary of the band and the band decides to celebrate this important event to reissue on Kob Records, the old albums out of stock since years, in colored vinyl, limited editio: "Hasta la Baldoria" (red vinyl), "Contiamo su di Voi!" (yellow vinyl), "Guardo Avanti" (orange vinyl), "Siempre Contra" (red/black vinyl), "Rebels'n'Revels (light green vinyl) and "All'Arrembaggio" (blue vinyl).
In january 2021 Los Fastidios came out with the unreleased track "Solidari-Ska" included in the 7 "World Wide Unite Vol. 2 vinyl benefit compilation, shared with the bands What We Feel (Russia), My Terror (Germany), Mister X (Belarus) and produced by the german label Audiolith Records.
In september 2021 was released also the limited edition vinyl 7" "Elisa & Enrico Just Married", to celebrate the first wedding anniversary of Elisa & Enrico (Los Fastidios), including 2 Los Fastidios songs and 1 The Magnetics (Ska Band From Milano) sung by Elisa & Enrico.
October 11, 2021 Los Fastidios released their eleventh album "XXX THE NUMBER OF THE BEAT", produced by Kob Records in collaboration with Fire and Flames Music (D) and Potencial Hardcore (E), supported by Lonsdale (D), True Rebel Store (D), Relco London (UK), Prof Sny Vinyl (CZ), Vive Le Rock Magazine (UK). With the Verona gig on the 22nd of october 2021 the new LOS FASTIDIOS XXX TOUR begins, a tour across all of Europe and for the first time also in Usa, in Portland (Oregon) at Crash Fest.
From the new album already 4 videoclips online: "Take a Stand", "Pour la Liberté", "The Queen of the dancefloor", "Monkeys" and others will be ready soon.
The new album is widely acclaimed by both the public and the specialized press that that defines XXX The Number of the Beat as the best album of the band !!!
In march 2023 the band released the twelfth album "Revolt) (8 tracks) produced by Kob Records in collaboration with Fire and Flames Music (D) and Potencial Hardcore (E), supported by Lonsdale (D), True Rebel Store (D), Relco London (UK), Prof Sny Vinyl (CZ). The album includes the ska version of "Antifa Hooligans" anthem, 2 cover songs in ska versions of "Only You" (Yazoo) and "This is how it feels" (The Inspiral Carpets), the cover version of "Historia Triste" (Eskorbuto) , the unreleased songs "I don't wanna say to you goodbye" and "Keep the pressure on", the remastered song "Solidari-ska" (this track was published only on a benefit 7" in 2020) and the spoken word song "Revolt" that opening the album.
The album "Revolt" is dedicated to the loving memory of Terry Hall (The Specials).
The album is promoted with a new big world tour across all of Europe, UK, Latino America (Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina) !!!
Interesting anecdotes and curiosities:
Los Fastidios appear with an interview and live session in the SKINHEAD ATTITUDE movie (a documentary about the antiracist international skinhead scene) beside other legendary bands and singers like Laurel Aitken, Bad Manners, Roddy Moreno and the Oppressed, Jimmy Pursey, etc. ..
At the M.E.I. (the most important indipendent italian music meeting) in Faenza - IT Los Fastidios members received the recognition for their social engagement (2004) and the recognition for Italian Punk Band in The World (2006) ..
The song UN CALCIO AD UN PALLONE was included in the soundtrack of the film 99 Amaranto, directed by Federico Micali, a documentary (2007) about the life of the Livorno football player Cristiano Lucarelli.
The song FOOTBALL IS COMING was the official anthem of the Mondiali Antirazzisti Meeting in 2013.
The song ANTIFA HOOLIGANS is played from the Millerntor Stadium (Hamburg) speakers during every half match of FC St Pauli, since many years.
The Los Fastidios song ANTIFA HOOLIGANS was also covered by the legendary welsh band The Oppressed.
During the years the band is also adorned by important collaborations with singers among which Dirk & Elf (of the great german punk band Slime) in the song "Shoenen Café", the "legendary" Paul Heaton (The Housemartins / The Beautiful South) in the song "I have a dream" both in Joy Joy Joy album (2019).
- Since 2022 in Indonesia, Los Fastidios are the official sponsor of the Riverside Forest Football Club, a great reality of popular/amateur football, created in Bandung by the fans of the important city team Persija, against modern football and business football. The Los Fastidios logo stands out on the team's game jerseys and on official merchandise jerseys.
LOS FASTIDIOS are:
ENRICO - vocals
FILIPPO "BIBOL" - guitar / backing vocals
CIACIO - bass guitar / backing vocals
GELO - drums / backing vocals
ELISA DIXAN - (Special and regular guest in every concert) - vocals
ENRICO, founder of the band, the only one member from the first originally 1991 line up, BIBOL joined the band on july 2020 (but cooperates with the band since september 2018), CIACIO on march 2019, GELO (ex RedSka) on may 2022 and ELISA DIXAN (tour manager since 2012) special and regular guest on stage since the beginning of 2019.
LOS FASTIDIOS SINCE 1991 RELEASED:
- HASTA LA BALDORIA (1996 / LP-CD-CS split with the Italian band FFD / Skooter Rekords-Kob Records-- Rock'n'Roller. In 2021 the album was reissued in limited edition, colored vinyl (red), by Kob Records)
- CONTIAMO SU DI VOI (1998 / LP-CD-CS / Kob Records - Mad Butcher Records - Rock'n'Roller. In 2021 the album was reissued in limited edition, colored vinyl (yellow), by Kob Records)
- GUARDO AVANTI (2001 / LP-CD-CS / KOB Records-Mad Butcher-Jimmy Jazz)
- SIEMPRE CONTRA (2004 / CD-LP-CS / KOB Records-Mad Butcher-Jimmy Jazz)
- REBELS'N'REVELS (2006 / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- ALL'ARREMBAGGIO (2009 CD/LP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- LET'S DO IT (2014 CD/LP / KOB Records)
- THE SOUND OF REVOLUTION (2017 CD Kob Records LP Kob Records-Casual Records-East Beat Records)
- JOY JOY JOY (2019 CD DIGIPACK/DIGITAL Kob Records LP Kob Records-Potencial Hardcore)
- FROM LOCKDOWN TO THE WORLD (acoustic from quarantine 2020 CD/LP/DIGITAL Kob Records-Potencial Hardcore-Larsen Prods)
- XXX THE NUMBER OF THE BEAT (2021 / CD DIGIPACK /LP Kob Records - Fire and Flames Music - Potencial Hardcore)
- REVOLT (2023 / CD DIGIPACK/DIGITAL Kob Records LP Kob Records-Potencial Hardcore)
- BIRRA OI! E DIVERTIMENTO (1994 / 7inches EP / Skooter Records / sold out)
- BANANE E SCARPONI (1995 / 7inches EP / Skooter Rekords / sold out)
- OI! GIO (1997 / 7inches EP / Skooter Rekords / sold out)
- RADIO BOOTS (2000 / 7inches EP-CD EP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- FETTER SKINHEAD (2000 / CD EP split with the german band STAGE BOTTLES / KOB Records-Mad Butcher / sold out)
- ORA BASTA (2003 / 7" EP-CD EP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- UN CALCIO AD UN PALLONE (2006 / 7" EP-CD EP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- FETTER SKINHEAD IN 2007 (2008 7" EP / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- BELLA CIAO (2015 DIGITAL / KOB Records)
- SO RUDE, SO LOVELY (2015 / CD EP/12" EP Kob Records)
- WORLD WIDE UNITED (2015 / 7" EP 4 bands benefit split: Los Fastidios, Feine Sahne Fischfilet, What We Feel, Moscow Death Brigade / Audiolith Records)
- ELISA DIXAN SINGS LOS FASTIDIOS (2018 / 7" EP/DIGITAL / KOB Records)
- WORLD WIDE UNITED VOL. 2 (2021 / 7" EP 4 bands benefit split: Los Fastidios, What We Feel, Mister X, My Terror / Audiolith Records)
BEST OF ALBUMS / LIVE ALBUMS:
- 1991 2001 TEN YEARS TATTOOED ON MY HEART (2001 / CD 10 year Anniversary / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
- LA VERDADERA FUERZA DE LA CALLE (2003 / CD best of released in Argentina / AMP Records)
- PRAWDZIWA SILA ULICY (2003 / CD best of released in Poland / Jimmy Jazz Records)
- SOPRA E SOTTO IL PALCO LIVE '04 (2005 / LP-CD / KOB Records-Mad Butcher-Blind Alley) Records / Jimmy Jazz Records )
- ANEJO 16 ANOS (2007 / CD 16 year Anniversary / KOB Records-Mad Butcher-Space Rebel Records)
- 1991-2016 25 REBEL YEARS (2016 / 25 year Anniversary / CD DIGIPACK / KOB Records)
- ON THE ROAD...SIEMPRE TOUR! (2005 / DVD / KOB Records-Mad Butcher)
The band was included also in dozens of cd samplers released by whole world labels.
At today Los Fastidios released these official videoclips: RABBIA DENTRO AL CUORE (2002), ANIMAL LIBERATION (2003), JOHNNY AND THE QUEER BOOT BOYS (2005), ANTIFA HOOLIGANS (2005), QUESTA MUSICA CI APPARTIENE (2005), WE WANNA BE (2006), NIGHTMARE (2007), WE'RE COMING BACK (2007), LET'S AFA / LA MIA VITA (promo video 2014), HEY YOU ARE (2015), OI! AROUND THE WORLD (2016), RADIO BABYLON (2017), KIDS ARE READY (2017), CLANDESTINO (2017), DANS LE CIEL (2018), REDS IN THE BLUE (2018), GET THE BALL ROLLING (2019), ELISA DIXAN SINGS LOS FASTIDIOS "RADIO BABYLON" (2019), EL PRESIDENTE (2020), ST PRECARIO DAY (2020), ELLOS DICEN MIERDA (2020), ELISA DIXAN SINGS LOS FASTIDIOS "1968" (2020), SOLIDARI-SKA (2021), TAKE A STAND (2021), POUR LA LIBERTE' (2021), THE QUEEN OF THE DANCEFLOOR (2021), MONKEYS (2022), BLUE BEAT BOY (2022), ONLY YOU (2023), I DON'T WANNA SAY TO YOU GOODBYE.
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/LosFastidiosOfficial
Facebook officialpage: https://www.facebook.com/losfastidios/
Booking/Shows/Press Office: firstname.lastname@example.org / For Iberian Countries: email@example.com